2014 - 2018 Jeep Cherokee KL 20" Hood Mounted Front Pod Light/ Light Bar Bracket
Our new front hood mounted light mount bracket does not require drilling through your front bumper. This new bracket places your lights out a little further than our previous brackets. Mounts easily to the bottom lip of the hood face and is ideal for those that do not have a front license plate or do not want to drill through the front bumper. This designed for use with (2) 4" pod/ fog lights and will also accommodate a smaller curved or straight light bar. This bracket can also easily be customized to fit your light(s). Primed and painted with a Satin Black finish. Includes pre-cut protective mounting gasket and all mounting hardware. This Hood Mount Pod Light Mounting Bracket is a sturdy aluminum front mount light bracket which give you the ability to mount or turn any light you mount pointing in any direction you desire. Whether you are driving on a city street, down the highway, or on the trail you can light up whatever you need.
NOTE: This bracket is offered in 2 different style cuts for appearance only.
This bracket is also available in a longer length:
- Manufacturer: Mohawk Off Road Fab
- P/N: MORF14-18CHEROKEEKLHOOD20
- Made from 1/8" Aluminum
- Slim Design
- 4 Designs to choose from
- For use with (2-4) 4" pod/fog lights/similar lights or a smaller Curved or Straight Light Bar
- Primed & Painted w/ Satin Black finish
- Pre-Drilled Mounting Holes
- Hood Latch Access Hole
- Rubber Grommeted Wiring Holes to easily hide & protect wiring
- Mount easily using tack weld holes in hood lip
- Offset bend for strength
- Aluminum will not rust
- Includes neoprene rubber gasket to protect bottom edge of hood
- Includes all mounting hardware needed for installation
- Will not interfere with LaneSense Lane Departure Warning System, Parallel & Perp Park Assist w/Stop, & Full Speed FWD Collision Warn Plus
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This front bracket is vehicle model specific (Note when ordering)
- Installation Instructions .pdf file linked below
- Bracket mounts to the bottom hood lip of your hood. Mounts easily by simply drilling through the pre-marked 5 tack weld holes on the hood lip and mounting. In some cases the hood bump stops on front edge of hood may need to be adjusted/backed out slightly to reduce hood vibration after install.
LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED